Our doctors and staff strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We provide our patients with comprehensive eye care, which includes checking both the health of your eyes and your vision.
- Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Retinal Detachment
- High Blood Pressure
- Ocular allergies
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Eye Infections (such as conjunctivitis, or pink eye)
- Chronic Lid Disease (such as ptosis)
- Visual Field Defects (can be caused by strokes, tumors, or glaucoma)
- Eye Injuries (including workman’s compensation claims)
- Refractive Issues and Visual Clarity
- Predetermination of suitability for LASIK or refractive surgery
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Color Vision
- Depth Perception
- Ocular Muscle Coordination and Motility
An Ultra-Wide Digital Retinal Imaging Device which provides:
- A scan to confirm a healthy eye or detect the presence of disease early
- A map of the retina, giving your doctor a more detailed and wider view that can be achieved by other means.
- A permanent, digital record for your medical file, enabling your doctor to make important comparisons if potential problems are found during future exams.
- For more information, check out Optos.com